What was Rahul Bajaj Death Reason? Industrialist dead At 83: One of the biggest and most brave industrialists of India Rahul Bajaj dies. let us find the cause of his death. how did such a big industrialist has died? One of the biggest industrialists Rahul Bajaj passed away around 83 years of age. He is the former chairperson of the Bajaj Group. he was born in Calcutta on June 30, 1938. he took the responsibilities of the Bajaj industry which is founded by his grandfather Jamnalal Bajaj in 1926. Rahul Bajaj got succeeded in it in 1942. his father Kamalnayan Bajaj has started the predecessor of Bajaj Auto within the business including cement, appliances, and scooters. Follow More Update On GetIndiaNews.com
Rahul Bajaj Death Reason
Industrial and former chairman of Bajaj Group Rahul Bajaj passed away on February 12. he had Pneumonia and also a heart problem. he was admitted to the Ruby Hall Clinic a month ago and breathed his last at 2:30 pm on Saturday 12 February. he was born in undivided India and took his last breath in Clinic. he is religiously Hindu and born in Bengal.
Rahul Bajaj’s personal life information?
he was born in Calcutta in 1938. he completed his high school study at Private High School and graduated from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. he also completed LLB from Harshal Law College, Mumbai, Harvard business school. His Zodiac sign is Libra. he married Late Rupa Bajaj and he has three children. his children are Rajiv, Sanjiv, and Sunaina. Rahul Bajaj was the son of Indian businessman and politician Kamalnayan Bajaj. his father died on 1 May 1972 at the age of 57 years.
Rahul Bajaj career graph
- Rahul took over the authority of Bajaj Group in 1965.
- he was elected upper house of Parliament in 2006-2010.
- he was featured in the Fobes in the 2016 list of the world’s billionaires with a ranked no 722.
- he was also elected as the president of the Confederation of Indian Industry.
- The billionaire was awarded honored awarded Cll (President of the Confederation of Indian Industry) President’s award for Lifetime achievement in 2017 by the President of India.
- he was appointed chairman of Air India in 1986.
- He got Padma Bhushan in 2001.
- He was elected to Rajya Sabha from Maharastra in 2006.
- he has also served as President of the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM).
- In 2008, Rahul Bajaj split Bajaj Auto into three units-Bajaj Auto, financial company Bajaj Finserv and a holding company.
- He also launched Suzuki Bajaj in the Indian market when Japanese rivals such as Honda and Yamaha were already in the Indian market.