Tiktok School Challenges List 2021: Shocking Tiktok Trend Revealed: There is a most shocking School challenge on the video streaming app, Tik Tok. this challenge created a buzz among the social media people are trying it out and they have been gone crazy for this. As it is somehow helping to increase their likes and followers on the app. People make it viral on social media. So what exactly this challenge is all about you will get to know about it in the article below. this becomes the most controversial and trading video on the SM platforms.
Tiktok School Challenges List 2021
The name of the challenge is “devious lick” in which people are seen stealing things from the school bathroom including, toilet rolls, soap dispensers, and many more. So basically the things that have been stolen are all bathroom items. The trend is so disrespectful.
Well, not only this challenge there so many challenges gone viral in the month 2021, grab the list here:
- In The Month of September: Vandalise School Bathrooms
- In The Month of October: Smack a staff member
- In The Month of November: Kiss your friend’s girlfriend at school
- In The Month of December: “Deck the halls and show your b***” (show your private parts)
- In The Month of January: Jab a breast
- In The Month of February: Mess up school signs
- In The Month of March: Make a mess in the courtyard or cafeteria
- In The Month of April: “Grab some eggz” (another stealing challenge)
- In The Month of May: Ditch day
- In The Month of June: Flip off in the front office
- In The Month of July: Spray a neighbor’s fence
After it went viral the teachers and parents are now taking on Twitter and they are slamming these offensive challenges.
The users on social media are trying their best to end these challenges as this is affecting the discipline and education of the students. While many of the teachers are claiming on social media that such challenges are also harming the decorum of the school.
Ok Twitter world. Friday starts October. There is a new tiktok challenge this month and it is hitting a staff member at school. Please talk to your kids that this is assault. We have already had 4 staff members assaulted by students so far and this has to stop!
— Tina (@Tina47312863) September 26, 2021
One of the tweets reads, “for all the teachers and parents, it isn’t wrong to say that they must look into it and must teach their students and kids, to be more respectful and disciplined.”
Another tweet reads, “there are numerous challenges and these challenges change month by month now it’s time to take sudden action against this. The schools and parents must be active, and should take action as soon as possible.”