What is Talktv Channel? How to watch the free: On Monday, 25th April 2022, Piers Morgan makes his come back to television with the launch of Rupert Murdoch’s new TalkTV channel. The channel will go up against Sky News and BBC News has the likes of Jeremy Kyle and Julia Hartley-Brewer among its presenters. Morgan is due to start off his new talk show, Piers Morgan Uncensored, with what already comes up to be an explosive interview with former United States President Donald Trump. Keep your eyes on this blog and continue to read to know everything about it. Follow More Update On GetIndiaNews.com
What Channel Is TalkTV On?
TalkTV will be available on Virgin Media Channel 627, Freesat Channel 217, Sky Channel 526, and Freeview Channel 237, as well as linked TV services and smart devices. The channel will also be streamed through Apple TV, YouTube, Amazon Fire TV, and Samsung TV Plus (channel 4316), as well as the TalkTV website, Android apps, and TalkTV iOS. As part of a partnership with Sky, TalkTV will also be streaming on Sky’s new streaming Sky Glass, TV, in the coming months.
When Does TalkTV Launch?
The channel launches on Monday, 25th April 2022 beginning at 07:00 PM with The News Desk. The new shop of Morgan, Piers Morgan Uncensored, will be telecast at around 08:00 PM, beginning with his explosive interview with ex-United States President Donald Trump. The video clips have been uploaded on social media viewing President Trump storming out of the interview.
Morgan has been absent from TV screens since fuming off the Good Morning Britain set himself, after the altercation with the weather presenter Alex Beresford over Oprah Winfrey’s interview with Meghan Markle.
What Is The TalkTV Schedule?
The schedule for TalkTV will be made up mostly of the telecast of talkRADIO, with evening television programmes being simulcast on the pre-existing radio station. The new channel will use reporters from across Murdoch’s News United Kingdom empire, making use of talkRADIO presenters and the ‘The Times’ political team.
Here is the plan in full:
Monday To Friday
- 05:00 AM- 06:30 AM: James Max- The early breakfast show “gives an original insight into the day’s top stories with an entire host of experts from throughout the world and across the United Kingdom”.
- 06:30 AM- 10:00 AM: The Julia Hartley-Brewer Breakfast Show– Hartley-Brewer will be seen interviewing “political heavyweights” in the central morning slot.
- 10:00 AM- 01:00 PM: The Independent Republic Of Mike Graham- Mike Graham follows Hartley-Brewer, to “tear his way via the morning newspapers,” something he has literally done to The Guardian on his talkRADIO show.
- 01:00 PM- 04:00 PM: Ian Collins
- 04:00 PM- 07:00 PM: Jeremy Kyle
- 07:00 PM- 08:00 PM: The News Desk