Sammakka Sarakka Jatara 2022 Dates Darshan In Telugu: The Sammakka Saralamma Jathara or Medaram Jathara is a kind of tribal carnival that is held in Telangana, India, that gives honors to the divinities of the tribal group. If you are looking to know the details of Sammakka Sarakka Jatara 2022 Dates then you are on the right page. We are providing the dates of the festivities as Sammakka Sarakka Jatara is the biggest festival in the Telangana region. In this blog, you will get to know the Dates, the History of Sammakka Sarakka Jatara, and How it is commemorated. Follow More Update On GetIndiaNews.com
Sammakka Sarakka Jatara 2022 Dates
The Sammakka Sarakka Jatara or Medaram Jathara is a tribal commemoration that is celebrated in the state Telangana which is in India. This festival gives honors the deities of the tribal group. The government of India designated the extravaganza as a Telangana state festival in the year 2014.
Apart from those in Telangana, enthusiasts from Odisha, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, and Madhya Pradesh visit this Maha Jatara. After the Kumbh Mela, it is acknowledged that the Medaram Jathara collects the most devotees in the country. In the year 2018, an estimated 10 million people accumulated. It is observed in Medaram at the point when the gods of the tribals are stated to visit them. Medaram is a small village which is in the Eturnagaram Wildlife Sanctuary, which is located in the forest area of Dandakaranya.
Sammakka Sarakka Jatara 2022 Dates In Telugu
The dates have been declared for the Medaram Sammakka-Saralamma Mahajatara, certain known as the largest tribal gathering of Asia. In the year 2022, the Mahajatara will happen from the 16th to the 19th of February 2022. The dates were finalized recently. The biggest tribal event will occur for 4 days in Medaram. It is stated that millions of individuals attend the event.
In the 4 days, the Pilgrims and also the Jatara will be going via a lot of activities and procedures. Pilgrims will be awaiting the blessing of the Goddess for these 4 days. The Medaram Sammakka Sarakka is not commemorated in any temple but as a platform that is constructed for the special purpose of the Jatara which is called the Gadde.
- For the Darshan, the pilgrims require to ensure to follow the COVID protocols as required.
- There is will be no Coronavirus Checking as there will be lakhs of pilgrims and mostly the festival occurs in a public place.
- The Darshan can be done at the Gadde publicly and no booking is required
- But there will be a long line for the Darshan and therefore pilgrims may be required to wait for hours to conclude the procedures and Darshan
- There will be a lot of VIP’s visiting the temple and therefore a disorder in the Darshan can be expected from the Jatara.