Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has finally released the result of the examination which was a written one which was taken for the post of Ziladar, Patwari, and also irrigation booking clerk. The candidates who have appeared for the examination can go to the official website which is https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/. The result of SSB Patwari has been published in the form of a PDF and it is not required by the candidates to log in for checking their results online.
Punjab Patwari Result PDF
Punjab Patwari Result: Cut Off Marks
- 81 is for the general candidates.
- 78 is for the OBC candidates.
- 72 is for the SC candidates.
- 71-70 is for the ST candidates.
- 68 is for the Ex-servicemen.
How To Check SSSB Punjab Patwari Result
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of SSSB Patwari which is sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Then the candidate needs to click under the current news on ‘result for the written exam which was held on 8th August 2021 for the SSSB Patwari, irrigation booking clerk, and Ziladar’.
- Then the candidate is going to be seeing a new page, as the screen loads, you need to click on the Preliminary result of Patwari for which there is going to be a link under the notification area.
- Then the candidate is going to be seeing the result of Punjab Patwari which is going to be in the form of a PDF.
- Then the candidate needs to search his/her roll number in the provided file and then the candidate is going to see the marks which he has obtained.
The details need to be properly read by the candidates and they should note down the important dates so that they don’t forget about any of it as they will not be getting a second chance at least for this time so it is better to note down all the important information in order to be up to date.