According to the PM Kisan movement that has been started for the farmers is going to release the 8th installment and we are here to provide you with all of the important details for the same, It has been stated that the amount of 19000 crores which has been released for 9.5 crore farmers which are going to be given to the farmers of the country as it is according to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8 Kist Date Status Online
It has been already released on Friday and according to this Yojana the farmers are going to get 6000 annually which they are going to give the beneficiary farmer family every year and if you have been enrolled in the Yojana then you should definitely check your bank account and if the amount has not come in your account then you can complain about the same, you can follow these steps to inquire about the same.
- Firstly you need to go to the official website of the PM Kisan
- After you are done opening the site you are going to see ‘Farmer’s corner’ on the right side on which you need to click
- then you need to click on the Beneficiary status option that is going to pop up after which you will be redirected to a new page
- then you need to choose one option from Aadhar card, mobile number, or the bank account number
- after selecting the particular option you need to click on get data
- after following these steps you are going to get all of the required information about the respective transactions, telling you about when did the installment came into the account and also about the information about the account where the amount has been credited.
- the concerned person is also going to find the information about the 8th installment and is you are going to see the site stating that the ‘FTO is generated and the payment confirmation is pending’ then it means that the transaction has been processed and the amount is going to be transferred in 1 or 2 days in the respective bank account.
and if you are one of the people who are beneficiary and have not received the amount yet then you need to complain about the official website of PM Kisan as there is a link which states help desk where you can lodge a complaint and then you can check about the same in the status bar and at the same time you can call on of the helpline numbers 011-24300606 and 011-23381092 which is being officially given by the government to help the people who have some inquiry about the same.