Important news for the aspirants who are looking and preparing for government jobs especially in the field of Police. Odisha Police has recently circulated a notification for the appointment to the posts of Sub-Inspector for several police stations over the entire state. In this recruitment drive, a total of four hundred seventy-seven vacancies for the posts of Sub-Inspector will be filled. Odisha Police announces this drive on Saturday, 12th June 2021. Apart from this one more important decision is taken by Odisha police that transgender aspirants are also can apply for these posts. According to the indicative advertisement shared by the Police of Odisha on social media, in which they mention the release date of the online application forms.
Odisha Police Recruitment Notification 2021
All those aspirants who want to apply for these posts can apply through the official website of the Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 and the name of the website is odishapolice.gov.in. The tentative date for the online application process would start on Tuesday, 22nd June 2021 from 9:00 AM. The last date to apply for these posts is on Thursday, 15th July 2021 and the eligible candidates can apply till midnight of 15th July.
Though transgender aspirants are eligible for these posts and can apply for them PWD aspirants are not eligible for these posts and they can not apply for this.
Vacancy Details For The Posts Of Sub-Inspectors in Odisha Police Department
- The total number for the Sub Inspector Posts is around 477 seats which are vacant.
- Out of 477 posts, 78 seats are reserved for the category of Scheduled Caste (SC) along with 26 posts for the category of women.
- 107 seats are reserved for the category of Scheduled Tribes (ST) along with 36 posts for the category of women.
- For the category of Socially and Economically Backward Classes (SEBC), 53 seats are reserved and out of which eighteen for the category of women.
- Apart from these, there are 239 posts is available in the Unreserved Category along with 160 seats for the category of women.
- The age category for these posts is above 18 years and below 25 years and the candidates who are lying in this age can apply for these posts.
- Though, the upper limit age relaxation of 5 years has been provided to the reserved categories.
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the scores obtained in Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) and Physical Efficiency Test.