Navratri 2021: Know about the 9 colors of the 9 days of Maa Durga: Navratri is going to start from 7th October, when we talk about these nine days of Navratri, there are different forms of Maa Durga that are worshipped by the people, in this period of time there are several people who keep fast for the first and last nine days in order to pray for their happiness and prosperity, these auspicious nine days of Navratri, it is believed that different colours are associated with each day. Follow More Update On GetIndiaNews.com
Navratri colours 2021 list: Navratri Maa Durga Colours
Devotees of Durga the Goddess is going to get dressed in the designated colours for the festivities, we will be updating you more about the Navratri 2021-
- DAY 1: PINK – Maa Shaliputri is going to be worshipped on the first day of Navratri, this is the day when Kalash is worshipped and established, of the worshiper is going to wear pink, red or dark pink clothes then it is going to be considered as auspicious.
- DAY 2: YELLOW – When we talk about the second day of Navratri, Goddess Brahmacharini is going to be worshipped in the form of Mother Durga, worshipping on this day wearing white, yellow or cream clothes is considered as fruitful and the wishes of the worshipers are also fulfilled.
- DAY 3: SAFRON – On this day Maa Chandraghanta is the third form of Durga Ji who rides a tiger, when it comes to this day red, yellow, milky and safron colours are worn, it is stated if you do this then the mother becomes happy and blesses the wr=orshiper to be healthy and happy.
- DAY 4: GREEN – Goddess Kushmanda is going to be worshipped on the fourth day of Navratri, Maa Kushmnanda is known to be the Goddess of nature which is why worshipping on this day wearing green, yellow or cream is going to bring happiness.
- DAY 5: WHITE – Goddess Sandmata is worshipped on the fifth day of Navratri, in the worshiper should wear white, red, milky or green clothes which are considered to be auspicious, the mother gets pleased and blesses the worshiper with wisdom and knowledge.
- DAY 6: ORANGE – Maa Katyayani is worshipped on the sixth day of Navratri, this form of maa Durga is stated to be Mahishasur Mardini, on this day worshipping should be done wearing red, orange, maroon, ocher or coral colour.
- DAY 7: BLUE – Maa Kalratri is the one who gets worshipped on the seventh day of Navratri, Mahagauri is worshipped in the form of Maa Durga. Grey, purple, blue and sky colours which are considered to be auspicious when it comes to worship, the Goddess blesses the devotees in order to stay away from the troubles.
- DAY 8: RED – On the eighth day of Navratri, Mahagauri is worshipped in the form of Maa Durga, Mahagauri is also known as the goddess of happiness and peace, wearing pink, orange, saffron and red clothes are considered to be auspicious when it comes to worship.
- DAY 9: PINK – When we talk about the ninth day which is the last one, Maa Siddhidatri is going to be worshipped on the ninth day of Navratri, you should wear cream, pink, orange and red clothes on the last day as it is considered to be suspicious for the worshipers on the given day.