Lindsay Lohan Arrests: Why was she Arreststed Whole Timeline: It seems like Lindsay Lohan is undoubtedly more famous these days for conspiracies, it has started to feel like, she is more known for her multiple arrests rather than the fact that she is an actor, after the Liz & Dick star’s latest bust early on Thursday as he allegedly assaulted a woman at a New York nightclub. Follow More Update On GetIndiaNews.com
Lindsay Lohan Arrest
- 26th MAY, 2007- She was arrested on a charge of n driving under the influence and possession of cocaine after she lost control of her Mercedes, the car was filled up with booze, this car wreck took place in Beverly Hills.
- 24th JULY,2007 – She was again taken into custody in Santa Monica on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving on a suspended license, and possession of cocaine after she got into a verbal argument with a woman whom she was causing in her SUV.
- 23rd AUGUST,2007- She pleaded guilty to having possession of cocaine and driving under the influence and she was later sentenced to one day in jail and was ordered 10 days of community service, and was placed on three years probation.
- 15th NOVEMBER 2007 – She spends a whopping 84 minutes in the Lynwood California jail before she was being released due to overcrowding.
- 16th OCTOBER 2009 – The judge in her DUI case extends Lohan’s probation by an additional 12 months so that she can complete her count ordered alcohol education program which she had up until that point failed as she was busy with her career
There are a lot of times after this too when she kept on getting arrested and it seems like it is a total shame that fame has done this to her, there is no denying the fact that she is brilliant at her craft but due to her cocaine addiction and drug use, she has always gotten in trouble over the years, it seems like she has learned from her mistakes as the last time she involved with the authorities was the year 2012.
It seems like the actress is on the right path and those were the times when she faced bumps in her career because of a lot of distractions in her life but now she is trying to focus on life and is focusing on her career, for the people who are addicted to drugs, they can easily find a rehabilitation center in order to get them out of their misery.