Is Snapchat Down Right Now? Snapchat outage users are unable to send or receive messages: Social media has become the most essential part of our lives and when it stops working we immediately get worried. One such thing has happened with the users of Snapchat as thousands of its users are reporting issues and problems with the app on Wednesday, 13th October 2021. Some users report that they are unable to send or receive messages, with many receiving an error message which states that “check your connection”. Some users claim they have been logged out of their account and when they tried to log in they are unable to log back in. Now the question that what has happened to the app? Is Snapchat Down right now? Let’s find out the issue together and what is happening and find some ways to fix it. Follow More Update On GetIndiaNews.com
Is Snapchat Down Right Now?
Currently, Snapchat pops up to be down for many of its users, and after the thousands of users made the report on Twitter, the team of Snapchat confirmed that they are aware of the problem on Twitter as they writing that: We are aware that users of Snapchat or Snapchatters are having problems using the app right not-hang time, we are looking into it and try to fix it.” The problem on Snapchat has begun at around 12:00 PM GMT and seems to be happening for users in both the United Kingdom and the United States who are unable to use their app properly.
Down Detector has had more than 100,000 reports that the app is not working.
Though at the present time, the cause for the outage is not clear and it is unknown when the app will be fixed the problem.
How Users Can Fix Their App
Snapchat has already told that it is looking into the issue, and is likely already working on a fix. Though, here are some things that may be fixed in your app.
- Close the Snapchat and open it again- In the beginning, try to entirely shut down the app. On an iPhone, do this by swiping up on the device homepage.
- Clear your cache- Do this by heading to settings then account actions and then Clear cache
- Log Out Of The App- Some users have made the report that logging out of Snapchat and again logging back has fixed their Snapchat
- Turn Your Phone Off- If all these do not work then used the old trick just turn your phone off and restart again
- Delete Your App- Users can also try to delete the app and re-downloading it once again from the play store
If the app is still not working, wait for few hours and make the try again.