Harry Potter Actors That Died In Real Life? Revealed: Harry Poter is a worldwide famous movie and a movie only become popular when its character delivers some memorable performance and today we are going to relive movie’s characters one by one who has departed their soul in the peace through the years. We made a list of names of celebs who have been passed away who was part of the movie at some time in the past by reading down till the last word of this article you will get the nostalgia of your childhood. So be sticky to this page and get information about the actors who made your childhood awesome with their awesome characters. Follow More Update On GetIndiaNews.com
Harry Potter Actors That Died In Real Life List
List of Harry Poter movie celebs who lost their lives in past years:-
- Robert Knox: He was the little part of the movie as Marcus Belby. He died in 2008.
- Terence Bayler: Bloody Baron was the ghost who haunted Hogwarts in the movie.
- Timothy Bateson: He gave his voice to the Kreacher the house-elf in the movie. The British actor died in 2009 at the age of 83.
- John Hurt: He performed the wand shop owner in the movie as Garrick Ollivander, also he was the Academy Award nominee.
- Robert Hardy: The British actor died at the age of 91 he was best known for his role of Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge in four parts of Harry Potter. His career was the span of more than 70 years.
- Verne Troyer: Troyer portrayal the role of Griphook in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. He was found dead on 21 April 2018.
- Alan Rickman: He was famous for his character Severus Snape in the movie and but he was suffering from pancreatic cancer and lost the fight from the disease at the age of 69. His family confirmed his death to BBC in the year 2016.
- Helen McCrory: She was the mother of Draco Malfoy and wife of Lucius Malfoy in the movie with the name Narcissa Malfoy. She after losing the battle from cancer at her home in April at the age of 52.
- Richard Harris: He played the role of Albus Dumbledore in the movie who was the headmaster of Hogwarts. He passed away at age of 72 due to Hodgkin’s Disease in 2002. After him, Michael Gambon played his character.
- Richard Griffiths: He was a British actor and featured in the movie as Harry Poter’s cruel uncle named Vernon Dursley but died at the age of 65 after heart surgery in a University Hospital in Coventry.
This list is so long with a total consisting of 19 names in which out of 10 we have mentioned above and the rest of these are Sam Beazley, Paul Ritter, Dave Legeno, Peter Cartwright, Derek Deadman, Hazel Douglas, Alfred Burke, Jimmy Gardner, and Elizabeth Spriggs.