The much anticipated and engrossing movie of Farhan Akhtar is finally at the doorstep of its fans who are keenly waiting to watch it. The name of the movie is “Toofan” and his fans are highly excited about this movie. After a long time, Farhan Akhtar is back on the screens though, due to the ongoing pandemic the movie is releasing on OTT Platform instead of Silver Screens but the makers are extremely excited to watch the response of his fans. The makers are expecting a massive hit response from the side of audiences as well as from the critics.
In this blog, we are sharing all the information related to this movie including its star cast, release date, OTT Platform, and other relevant details. After a long time, Farhan is playing the role of a Sports player which creates a sensation amongst the audiences and forcing them to watch it and even this movie will surely block the seat of your couch. So let’s begins with the storyline of the movie. This movie is based on a sports drama and the story revolves around a national-level boxer Aziz Ali via Ajju Bhai.
Star Cast Of “Toofan”
- Farhan Akhtar is playing the lead role of Aziz Ali aka Ajju Bhai
- Paresh Rawal who is portraying the role of Coach Nana Prabhu
- Mrunal Thakur who is playing the lead role alongside Farhan and portraying the character of Mrunal Thakur
- Sonali Kulkarni playing the role of Sumati
- Rakesh Omprakash Mehra playing the role of IBF Secretary
- Vijay Raaz playing the role of Jafar Bhai
- Supriya Pathak Kapur playing the role of Sister D’Souza
- Hussain Dalal playing the role of Munna and many other prominent actors are featured in this film to make it worth watching.
The film is constructed under the direction of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and this is 2nd time when Rakeysh has come together with Farhan after the huge success of “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag”. The producer of the film is Ritesh Sidhwani, Farhan Akhtar and Rakeysh himself.
Release Date And OTT Platform
After a huge delay, the movie is finally releasing on Friday, 16th July 2021 on the popular streaming platform Amazon Prime Video in India along with 240 countries and territories. As the outlook know that this platform is the paid subscription app which means who is using this platform for the first time need to buy the subscription first in order to watch this film. The movie is releasing in the Hindi Language as well as in the English Language.
The trailer of the film was already released on 30th July which grabs the attention of the viewers. The trailer is available on the Youtube channel which gained 4.1 crore views along with 2.1 Lakh likes which is clearly indicating that the fans are super excited about the film.