What do you usually do when getting upset, happy, angry, or tensed? There’s not a man, woman, or child on the face of the earth who doesn’t enjoy a tasty beverage. If I am talking about myself, I like to visit Starbucks and have my favorite beverages in my hands. What are your favorite drinks in Starbucks? Mine is Pumpkin Spice Latte. The Pumpkin Spice Latte season is well and completely upon us. The yummy seasonal drink has back on the menu of Starbucks along with other beverages.
How to Make Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Now the coffee lovers will find new drinks on the menu which include Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew and also new Apple Crisp Macchiato. We just talked about the new addition of beverages to the menu but how to enjoy this drink at our home? Now let’s have a look into this, if you guys are looking to enjoy your favorite delicious fall treat at home, there are many ways you can make and enjoy your own, as many TikTok users are currently sharing their recipes.
Amongst these recipes, we are present here with 3 of the best recipes to make your own drink including a regular version, vegan alternative, and an iced version. Let’s start with an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Make Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Making Method
- Take a blender cup
- Then add a cup of milk to it
- After that add a quarter cup of firmly brewed coffee
- After adding coffee, put a tablespoon of sugar in it
- Then add half a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice to it
- To make the drink more delicious just add few drops of vanilla extract
- After putting all the ingredients together in the blender just blend your mixture
- Transfer your drink into a beautiful glass along with plenty of ice.
- To make it more delicious do not forget to put some whipped cream on the top
Starbucks Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte Regular Making Method
- Put a tablespoon of brown sugar in a glass
- After adding a tablespoon of pumpkin puree
- Then add a pinch of ground cinnamon, ginger, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg to increase the taste
- After adding all these ingredients, add two shots of espresso and mix vigorously with a handheld milk frother
- On the top pour a cup of warm milk and to increase the flavor add whipped cream on top
- Do not forget to sprinkle spices to finish the presentation
Starbucks Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte Spice Making Method
In the year 2018, the traditional Pumpkin Spice Latte of Starbucks only became vegan-friendly. Prior to this, the pumpkin-flavored syrup had milk of cow in the ingredients. The readers can create their own vegan version in their homes.
- The process of creating pumpkin spice syrup starts by adding a quarter of a cup of water
- Then add half a cup of coconut blossom sugar into a small pot and boil it
- Continuously stir it and let it cook for an estimated 1 minute
- After that add 7 fluid ounces of coconut milk
- Then add one to two teaspoons of spice mix of pumpkin
- Then add half a cup of pumpkin puree
- Add one vanilla pot and 1 cinnamon stick into the pod
- Stir this mixture for at least 1 minute and then shift the heat down low
- Let it simmer for another 1 minute or two before setting it to one side
In order to make the cup of coffee, add this syrup into the foamed coconut milk prior to adding in a shit of espresso. Garnish with coconut whipped cream and enjoy your drinks.