Hare, we are about to talk about happiness in the form of Bakra Eid. As you in India there are many religions and every religion is known for their specialty, we have several festivals here we are going to talk about one of them, Bakrid Eid the festivals which are celebrated across the world in different-different countries, we would like to tall you that it is an Islamic festival but it doesn’t mean only Muslim people can celebrate this fest. No matter which religion you are from, you are always welcome. Here we will tell about this upcoming fest and how people enjoy the fest. Just keep reading this article to best wishes on the occasion of Bakra Eid.
Eid al-Adha Quotes & Status
- May this Eid bring happiness, joy, success and Allah shower his blessings and love on you and your family. Eid Mubarak!
- I always remember you in my prayers. May Allah’s blessings always be with you and your loves ones. Eid Mubarak to you!
- On this Eid-ul-Adha, I wish Allah’s blessings and kindness on you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- On Eid-ul-Adha, we should pray, love, celebrate with our loved ones and remember Allah for his kindness. Eid Mubarak!
- Aapko aur aapke parivar ko Eid al-Adha Mubarak!
- On this Eid-ul-Adha, may Allah bless you with good health, happiness and prosperity. Eid al-Adha Mubarak!
- May Allah give you all the success and happiness you desire. May Allah be with you always. Eid al-Adha Mubarak to you!
- Eid al-Adha ka din aapko Mubarak. Allah aapko Jeevan me sare sukh aur khushiyan de.
This is important in Islamic culture because there are 45 to 50 Islamic countries and a big part of the world’s population is Muslim. It is the most auspicious festivals we celebrate, this fest is just to arrive on the 30th of July, on this day many come out happily and celebrate this day whether the person is from Hindu community or Muslim community, they celebrate together and enjoy. People go to one another’s home and greet them, Happy Bakra Eid.
Bakra Eid Images & DP
As we know, it is believed in India “Unity in diversity”. This slogan shows the strength of India, it means whether we have lots of religion or cast but don’t fight and are brothers and live together. There are only a few chances to be together and celebrate things and this festival is one of those. We ought to respect everyone and every religion in our country and outside of our country so I wish you all of you Happy Bakra Eid.
But but but, during this festival don’t forget COVID-19, unfortunately, due to Coronavirus many people are afraid of celebrating festivals and they are not coming out of their homes just to save themselves and the following the government’s guidelines that is such a good thing. You should also release this thing and don’t go to a crowded area. The main thing is this you have to maintain social distance, you may celebrate at your home along with your family. That will be much better.
This is the day, when we learn lots of things from other cultures, we should have excitement to know things, that curiosity within us will help us to be human. We all have different friends from different caste, we have a good bond among us so all of you are requested to celebrate this festival with your loved ones and stay blesses may Allah bless all of you.
Follow our more info and stay connected with us and stay safe at your home