The second phase of the drive of the vaccine has been spread nationwide adjacent to the coronavirus, now the vaccination campaign including the person who is above the age of 60 and also those people who are dealing with another medical issue. The assignee may register and take a rendezvous for the vaccine by CoWIN. As per the report of the Health Ministry Department, more than 1,58 crore, people already have been immunized adjacent to the transmittable virus till now. The person who wants to register themselves for this vaccination drive can register on CoWIN a government portal that links very vaccine dose to its beneficiary.
How To Register For Covid-19 Vaccine Through CoWin Government Portal – Step-By-Step Guide
How to make registration and reservation in order to get a vaccination booking on govt portal :
- The interested people can register themselves directly on CoWIN portal or also on the Arogya Setu app for the appointment of vaccination.
- Firstly the person needs to enter their mobile number on CoWIN portal. After entering the mobile number the person needs to click on the OTP. Put the received OTP on the mobile and click on the confirm button.
- For making registration on Aarogya Setu app, just go on the CoWIN tab, click on the Vaccination Tab and click on Proceed.
- A page of registration will be going to flash on your screen where the person needs to fill in the beneficiary’s details, for instance, name, gender and year of birth. The person also needs to provide a photo ID in it.
- The person who is registering on this portal or app is above age like a senior citizen just click on the Register. If its a person with comorbidities, click on YES when the form will ask you to “Do you comorbidities (pre-existing medical conditions)”. The assignees in this category have to carry a medical certificate at the time of their vaccination appointment.
- For the confirmation of the appointment, the person will be going to receive a confirmation message on their register mobile number through the portal.
- Afterwards the registration, an “Account Details” is going to be flash on the screen. On this page, the person can affix three more assignees by pressing on Add More Button.
- With the link of one mobile number, a single person can affix more than three people.
- The person can itinerary an appointment by pressing on a calendar icon, under the column Action.
- “Book Appointment for Vaccination” page will appear on the screen where the assignees address details- State/UT, District, Block and Pincode. Then click on the Search Button.
- The list of vaccination centres will be flash on the screen on the basis of the search criteria.
- After choosing a centre the dates and capacity will appear on the available slots.
- After the dates of selections just click on “Book”.
- A page of confirmation will appear with a message of “Appointment Successful”.
- If the person wants to reschedule, the person needs to again login with the mobile number put the OTP and then make the changes by pressing on the edit icon under the “Action” column in order the registered particulars. If the person who registers in another place and moves to some other city can make changes for finding the nearest vaccination centre can make changes with the same process.