The result of CBSE class 12th will be declared by the end of 31st July 2021. The CBSE board on Thursday, 17th June 2021 informed the Supreme Court of India that the result of 12th Class students will be analyzed or marked on the basis of their class 10th and 11th results. Total marks will be calculated on the basis of the academy’s previous performance in the examination of the 12th class, it said. Around 40% of the numbers will be based on the pre-boards of the 12th class and the rest of the weightage of 60% will be given on the performance of the students in their respective class 11th and 10th final examination.

CBSE 12th Result 2021 LIVE Updates

CBSE Class 12 Result Marking Scheme

Today, the judiciary bench of Justices Dinesh Maheshwari and AM Khanwilkar was hearing the case. While 30% numbers will be based on 11th Class final examination, 30 % numbers based on best of 3 class 10th numbers as the board stated. Practicals examination will be for a total of hundred numbers and the students will be evaluated on the numbers submitted by the academics.

Attorney General KK Venugopal informed Supreme Court “If a student is not able to meet the qualifying criteria-now spread over three years of study- the student will be placed in the “essential repeat” or in the category of “compartment”. The students who will not satisfied with these marking systems can appear again whenever the CBSE board will conduct the 12th Class board examination.”

After the Centre made the decision to cancel the board examination of Class 12th, the CBSE had informed that it will declare the CBSE 12th class results of 2021 “as per the well-defined objective criteria within a manner of time-bound.” On 1st June 2021, the central government canceled the CBSE 12th Class board examination due to the sudden rise of ongoing lethal pandemic across the nation. CISCE soon after made the decision to chunk the exams for its ISC students.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here