The most popular controversial reality show Bigg Boss is always on the hype due to his unique script and the controversy created by the contestants. Whether it is North India or South India, its craze is the same everywhere and that’s why Bigg Boss has its own version. Now the Bigg Boss is also available in digital form and the popular actor, film director, and producer Karan Johar is present with the “Bigg Boss 15 OTT” for the amusement of the audiences. The show is streaming on the popular OTT Platform Voot from 9th August 2021 but before its streaming, the show already created a sensation amongst the fans.
The fans are keen to know each and every detail about the contestants whether it’s about their personal life or about their payout. For the first time, Bigg Boss has its digital version which means the show is only available on the OTT platform to watch. The contestant’s lists are already out and the contestants also went through the test of Wuhanvirus in order to get entry in BB house and now they are all set to start the journey of the Bigg Boss 15 digital version. But before that let’s have a look at their BBO 15 Contestants Salaries.
Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestants Salary Or Remuneration
We here share the Full list of Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestants Salary or Fees, which they are Charging for Remuneration in current situations, This Amount of Salary is Based on the Per Week to the Contestants.
|Housemate||Salary Per Week|
|Neha Bhasin||2 Lakhs|
|Karan Nath||1.5 Lakhs|
|Zeeshan Khan||2.5 Lakhs|
|Ridhima Pandit||5 Lakhs|
|Akshara Singh||1.75 Lakhs|
|Raqesh Bapat||1.2 Lakhs|
|Urfi Javed||2.75 Lakhs|
|Nishant Bhatt||1.2 Lakhs|
|Muskaan Jattana||1.5 Lakhs|
|Divya Agarwal||2 Lakhs|
|Pratik Sehajpal||1 Lakhs|
|Milind Gaba||1.75 Lakhs|
|Shamita Shetty||3.75 Lakhs|
The OTT format of BB is already started on Voot from 8th august and today will be the first day of the show. Karan Johar will host the BB for the 1st 6 weeks and the theme of the show is “Stay Connected”. In this, the viewers will have a chance to decide the tasks, eliminations, and punishments of the BBmates. The best performers will also get the chance to get participation in Bigg Boss 15 show which will again host by Salman Khan. So viewers do not forget to watch this new version of “Bigg Boss 15 OTT” on the Voot app and stay tuned with us to know the written update of the show.
Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestants Age Or Salary
- The first name which emerged as the first contestant of BB is Neha Bhasin and as per the sources she is getting 2 Lakh per week.
- The next contestant is Karan Nath whose age is 38 and he is getting 1.5 Lakh per week.
- The next contestant is Zeeshan Khan (30 years old) and he is taking 2.5 Lakh per week.
- The next BBmates is Ridhima Pandit (31 years old) and she is getting 5 Lakh per week.
- The next contestant is Akshara Singh (27 years old) and she is taking 1.75 Lakh per week.
- The next contestant is Raqesh Bapat (42 years old) and he is getting 1.2 Lakh per week.
- The next contestant is Urfi Javed (24 years old) and she is getting 2.75 Lakh per week.
- The next contestant is Nishant Bhatt and he is getting 1.2 Lakh per week.
- Another contestant is Muskaan Jattana and she is taking 1.5 Lakh per week.
- Divya Agarwal also taking participation in BBO15 and she is getting 2 Lakh per week.
- Another contestant is Pratik Sehajpal (28 years old) and he is taking 1 Lakh per week.
- The next contestant is Milind Gaba (30 years old) and he is taking 1.75 Lakh per week.
Mujhe bhi ana hai ek am insan ko moka do