On Tuesday, 20th April 2021 the new bike of Bajaj titled Pulsar NS 125 is launched in India by Bajaj Auto asper and cost Rs. 93,690 in Indian market price. The brand new bikes do not have Anti break System (ABS) but still marginally strong. The price is comparatively high in comparison with the Pulsar 125 that is the entry-level base of the sports bike of Bajaj Auto. As per the statement given by Bajaj Auto, this new Motorcycle of model NS 125 is “Numerous class-leading features and wattage with production”. The new pulsar is designed while keeping young aficionados in their mind and targeting them. The bike is quite weighty in comparison with the standard model of Pulsar 125 along with 144 Kgs weight of kerb, nearly 4kgs weighty.
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Top Speed Prince & Specifications
Technical Details Specification
- The new model Pulsar of NS 125 will be high-voltage dynamic with a similar solitary-cylinder of 125cc
- Acceleration DTS-i engine
- The engine of BS 6
- Copulating to a 5-speed transmission which is asserted destined a speck more powerful
- The engine fabricate 12 PS pertaining to the greatest power
- Apex Torque of 11 Nm
- New Motorcycle Pulsar model NS 125 be based on alloy wheels which are 17 inches, which is similar to the other bikes of Pulsar 125, which have a front disc of 240mm, rear drum of 130 mm along with a Combined Braking System (CBS) and 179 mm is its ground clearance.
In advance of the design is perturbed, the bike comes with no such differences in their designs as compared to the other Pulsar bikes. The new motorcycle Pulsar NS 125 have the same design which they have engraved in their other bikes. On the front side, the bikes print the signature wolf-eye design. Now talks about the sides of the bike, the Pulsar NS 125 have penetrating vessel expansions with graphic components of a sporty body. Asper and the rear side contains a signature design of twin LED-strip tail lights have been designed.
If we talk about the colours of the New Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Motorcycle bike it has four variants-Burnt Red, Pewter Grey, Fiery Orange and Beach Blue. The bike lovers will surely love this colour and this bike too as the bike is affordable to purchase and the Bajaj is creating competition for their rival bike KTM 125 Duke. Those who are planning to purchase this Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Motorcycle please share your reviews and experiences with this bike and the likes and dislikes about it. Hope we have given you all the relevant information related to this new model and stay tuned with us for more such updates on upcoming models of automobiles.